10 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season As Told By ‘Gilmore Girls’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

It’s the season of pumpkin spice lattes, warm sweaters, tall boots, colorful leaves and happiness. Fall is finally in the air, and we couldn’t be happier about it. From Halloween to Thanksgiving, there are so many fun things going on this time of year, and no one does fall better than the Gilmore girls.

1. You can’t stop smiling no matter where you go or what you’re doing, because it’s no longer 100 degrees outside. Plus, everything smells like cinnamon.

2. With a surplus of candy, turkey, pasteries and flavored coffees, fall is the season of overabundance and satisfaction.

3. Auburn colors are so aesthetically pleasing, and can truly make your whole day (and can complement your outfit)!

4. Who doesn’t love getting lost in hay stack mazes with bae?

5. Or kissing bae under charming seasonal lights?

6. Or just having a bae so you can talk to your best friend about him while casaully dressed as pilgrims and just enjoying the wonders of Thanksgiving?

7. It’s really the little things about fall that mean the most, such as warm cups of coffee, beanies and scarves. Gear up, because it’s sweater weather!

8. Nothing beats earth-toned everything, so when your flowers perfectly complement your coats, the whole universe is working in your favor.

9. When you’re the festive one of your friend group, and beg everyone you know to do super basic things with you like going to the pumpkin patch and Halloween Horror Nights. Maybe you still even trick-or-treat, and there’s no shame in that!

10. Enjoy the food, enjoy the drinks and enjoy the wonderful season of fall! Let the holiday cheer and happiness begin.