Taylor Swift Lyrics We Can All Relate To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Taylor Swift’s song lyrics have been there for the moments we wanted to scream at the top of our lungs, cry until there were no more tears, and dance until we could no longer breathe. And while her new album is killing it on the charts, every album she has released has words and lyrics that we can all relate to. So, grab your speakers and get ready to relive all of the Taylor Swift songs that got you through the best of times, and the worst.

1. We’re happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time. – “22”

2. Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much, and maybe this thing was a masterpiece ‘til you tore it all up. – “All Too Well”

3. Cause daring I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream. – “Blank Space”

4. I’d like to be my old self again, but I’m still trying to find it. – “All Too Well”

5. Please don’t be in love with someone else. – “Enchanted”

6. Saw you there and I thought, oh my god, look at that face, you look like my next mistake. – “Blank Space”

7. I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. – “I Knew You Were Trouble”

8. It takes everything in me not to call you. – “I Almost Do”

Taylor Swift, keep doing what you’re doing, because you’re clearly doing something right.

Carleigh Barnett is a sophomore at UNC-Chapel Hill and is majoring in Journalism. She specifically hopes to have a career in entertainment Public Relations. From New York to North Carolina, she loves watching TV (especiall dramas that are filled with gossip), staying connected with the world of entertianment and enjoying days filled with Netflix and Sour Patck Kids.