1. Merritt’s Store and Grill: The best BLT you have ever put in your mouth.
2. Top of the Hill: Not only the food, but also the atmosphere. “Topo” is one of the best places to eat in Chapel Hill because they have a variety of menu options. Not to mention, craft beer!
3. Sup Dogs: Hot dogs from Sup Dogs are a necessity when in Chapel Hill. The bacon-cheddar fries aren’t a bad idea either.
4. Linda’s Bar and Grill: Linda’s has an awesome menu with options ranging from BBQ to homemade pimento cheese on a burger. My personal favorite is the TABLE sandwich (tomato, avocado, bacon, lettuce, and a fried egg!).
5. Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen: Bacon, egg, and cheese, please! The perfect breakfast stop in Chapel Hill.
Be sure to check out one of these great restaurants this week!