Meet Chantel Craig, Class of 2018!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Chantel Inas Craig

Hometown: Birmingham, Alabama

Major: Businesss, concentrating in Managment 

Classification: Sophomore

Relationship status: Single 

Congrats to our very own Her Campus Writer/ Reporter, Chantel for being chosen as this week’s Campus Cutie. Here are some more questions we asked to get to know her! 

Dream Job: A Victoria’s Secret model

Favorite quote: “She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.” Proverbs 31:25

Celebrity crush: Odell Beckham, Jr.

Favorite food: Cereal and sweet potatoes

Favorite color: Pink

Favorite hangout spot: “I like to hangout anywhere where there is food and fun. Lol.”

What is the first thing you notice when observing a guy? I notice his teeth. 

What is your idea of a perfect date? My idea of a perfect date would be the announcement that we are going on a date by a sweet phone call. Afterwards, I expect for him to pick me up from my home and then take me to my favorite restaurant, Sun Dial, and then we go to a sightseeing activity preferably a carriage ride through Atlanta followed by a ride on the carousel. 

Describe yourself in three words. Talkative, headstrong, and selfless 

What are you passionate about? I am passionate about being successful and the continuous strives that I make everyday towards that goal 

If you were stranded on an island, who would be the first person you call and why?  I would call my pastor & tell him to keep me in his prayers because if I was stranded on an island no one else would be able to help me but God. 

Where do you often spend your time on campus?  I spend most of my time on campus at the student center in the Student Leadership & Development office, because I work in that office I’m in there almost every day. That’s where I get to meet a lot of the student body & also get first dibs on information about what’s happening around campus. 

What do you love most about being a Her Campus member?  I love that our organization represents women empowerment and self-love! Each and every member of Her Campus is a selfless sweetheart who always has a smile on their face around campus. Being a part of this organization puts my writing & interview skills to the test, while gaining a sisterly bond with each member. 

Last but not least, Would you rather: “Netflix and Chill” or movie theater and a dinner? Since I’m very high maintenance I always need a reason to get dolled up & go out, so definitely movie theatre & dinner! 

Thank You Chantel for being a Clark Atlanta University’s Campus Cutie ♥

My name is Brandi Hunter and I am a Sophomore at Clark Atlanta University. I am a Fashion Merchandising Major with aspirations to work for large companies in cities like Atlanta, New York and Los Angeles. I am a fashion and lifestyle blogger along with many hobbies that include doing hair and shopping.