Alana Davis and Jurre Loveless are a match made in bestfriend heaven! These two are practically sisters and have known each other since the beginning of their matriculation at Clark Atlanta University. As freshman in a city far from their hometown ( Alana is from Illinos and Jurre is from Ohio) , these two are always taking an adventure on the wild side of life and enjoy every mintue spent together. Catch the tea on this #BesfriendGoal relationships below!
Reporter: How did you two meet?
- Alana / Jurre – We met in a CAU 20′, all female, group chat but we actually met in person at Olive Branch.
Reporter: Which one of you are most likely to date a guy that already has a girlfriend?
- Alana – Jurre
- Jurre – Yeah, Me.
Reporter: What is one thing that you would change about the other person?
- Alana – Jurre is mean but I would not change it because that is her personality. It’ll be weird if she was not mean.
- Jurre – I am not mean, I am just very honest. She is too nice.
Reporter: What is the biggest secret that you have kept from one another?
- Alana / Jurre – Nothing
Reporter: Who is most likely to embarrass the other friend?
- Alana – Jurre. She tries to set us up with guys but I am in a relationship
- Jurre – Yeah me, definitely. If I think someone is cute, I would say “come on let’s go walk by and try to push up on him.”
Reporter: If today was the last day on earth, what would be the last thing you would tell your best friend?
- Alana – You are the funniest person I have ever met in my life and thank you for the fun.
- Jurre – It’s been nice knowing you.
Reporter: Think of the last time you were really angry with each other. Why were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- Alana – I have nver been angry, she is just mean. I just say “you know what, I’m just not going to talk to you today because you are being mean.”
Reporter: If one song describes your friedship, what would it be?
- Alana / Jurre – Look Alive by Rae Sremmurd. We listen to that song every time we do stuff.
Reporter: If you best friend was to call and tell you they were in jail, what would be your first thought of why they were there?
- Jurre – Probably hitting someone or fighting someone.
- Alana – NO! That’s you! You are crazy, so I would say killing somebody.
Reporter: Which celebrity BFF’S do you feel you mirror?
- Alana – Rihanna and her best friend (Melissa Forde). Jurre would be Rihanna because she seems like she is stuck up.
Reporter: What’s your favorite thing to do together?
- Alana – Eat because we like to try new places, since we both are not from here. We just eat all the time.
- Jurre – The cafeteria was cool for like a week but we love to shop and eat. Eat and shop.