Essynce Henderson, Freshman Class Vice President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Name: Essynce Henderson

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Major: Psychology, Pre-Med

IG: essynce_h

Twitter: essynce__h

What inspires you? What inspires me is knowing that my younger cousins are looking up to me.

What can you not leave the house without? I cannot leave the house without my cell phone.

Short term goals: Graduate from college with my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.

Long term goals: My long term goal is to be working in the sports industry as an Occupational Therapist.

Favorite Quote: “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” -Mae West

Favorite Food: Mexican Food

Favorite Color: Turquoise

Hobbies: texting, getting my nails done, taking pictures and getting my hair done

Favorite Hangout Spot: I do not have one

Why CAU? I chose CAU because it has always been a dream of mine to attend an HBCU. When I toured CAU, it made me feel like I was at home. There is no place in the world like CLARK ATLANTA!

Organizations on Campus: Panther Diamonds and Freshman Class Council as Vice President

One Piece of advice: Never put anyone before your dreams and goals in life.

Favorite TV show? CSI

Which mood do you have more often? Drake or Kanye?  Drake

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In five years, I see myself beginning graduate school for Occupational Therapy at Howard University or Alabama State University.

Any hidden talents? I do not have any.

What is your guilty pleasure? I like to switch my hairstyles almost every week, and I use hot sauce on the majority of my food.

Describe your ideal guy? I like a guy with a good personality, who is well spoken, confident, intelligent, has a nice smile, not cocky, supportive and someone I can be myself with. He can be my lover/bestfriend.

It was such a pleasure getting to know Essynce! Say hi to her the next time you see her on the promenade!