Top #4 Best Astrology Accounts to Follow on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

We all know that social media is definitely a place to go when we need to fuel up. With an enormous amount of content, Instagram is one of the best ones to scroll around if you are in need to distract. And, if you’re a massive fan of astrology and mysticism, you can turn to these accounts for inspiration and comfort. 

Below, check it out four accounts that will totally help you to get out of that awful boredom state, and might even give you an assistance for you to learn something about yourself in the process.

@chaninicholas 

One of the most incredible and positive vibes astrologer, Chani Nicholas writes beautiful weekly horoscopes that include exclusive affirmations for each and every sun sign. 

@spiritdaughter

This is definitely another one of my absolute favorites! Spirit Daughter is a very complete account. She gives us daily positive quotes, talks about the moon phases and even bring lists to rituals of self discovery! 

@nadinejane_astrology

This is more of a technical account. Nadine Jane is a very talented astrologer that gives very complete explanations to each sun sign. She talks about retrograde planets and what they mean for each one of us, and also has an awesome podcast called “What Time Was I Born?” – that you should totally check it out.

@astromemequeen

And, of course, I couldn’t leave without recommend a very good laugh. This girl is hilarious, and her memes are not only funny, they make you want to learn more about astrology.

So, there you have it. The top four Instagram accounts you should follow for daily astrological gems, not to mention some great laughs.

cuore in allarme journalist, writer, artist and everything else in between ✉ laurapferrazzano@gmail.com