Teen Wolf Is Coming Back! Remember The Most Iconic Moments Of The Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Yes, it is true! In case you haven’t heart, MTV recently announced that Teen Wolf is becoming a movie produced for Paramount+. Tyler Posey is already on board to play the main character Scott McCall on the film, but the return of the rest of the cast and crew is said to still be in negotiations. However, we can certainly expect to revisit many of the familiar faces we watched between 2011 and 2017.

The plot of the movie is not clear yet. The producers only revealed that a “terrifying evil” has arrived in Beacon Hills, but the feature will probably explore some holes that were left in the show’s finale, when the characters left for college. The Teen Wolf movie is expected to be available on streaming in 2022. Meanwhile, we can only wait for the news and rewatch some of our favorite’s parts of the show.

With that in mind, here are some of the most memorable moments of the series to remember why we fell in love with the Beacon Hills’ pack! Be aware that there might be spoilers ahead.

Scott’s first transformation (Season 1, Episode 1)

Well, of course. This is when it all started, and we understood what it means to be a shapeshifter in the show. Also, the beginning of those amazing effects, huh?

Jackson as the Kanima (Season 2, Episode 12)

Jackson is that one character we all enjoyed loving and hating at the same time. When he became the unaware villain of Season 2, it was fun to get to know a deeper side of him besides being the guy who picked on Scott.

Stiles saving Scott (Season 3, Episode 6)

There’s no way you watched Teen Wolf and didn’t cry with this scene. It was the beginning of a bigger plot in the show’s best season, the third one, and it showed how meaningful and important was the friendship between Scott and Stiles. This is probably one of the best episodes.

Styles and Lydia first kiss (Season 3, Episode 11)

Most of Teen Wolf fans were rooting for Styles and Lydia, aka Stydia, since the first season. So, when this happened, everyone freaked out and held to it for a very long time.

“I’m an alpha now” (Season 3, Episode 12)

One of the most iconic lines ever and one of the show’s most thrilling episodes. Besides that, it was extremely meaningful that Scott became not only an alpha, but a true one! In case you don’t remember, this meant that he did not stole the power from someone else but earned it because of his virtue and connection to humanity

Alisson’s death (Season 3, Episode 23)

This had to be in this list as it is one of the most heartbreaking moments in Teen Wolf. Alisson was such a major character that no one could imagine this happening, especially after she saved Isaac.

Stiles as the Nogitsune (Season 3, Episode 24)

Yes, everything about it! It’s almost consent between Teen Wolf fans that the Nogitsune was the best villain of the show and this scene in the final episode of Season 3 was the cherry of the cake. Besides delivering the best season finale, it also proved how much Dyan O’Brien can act, as he did an amazing job at this role.

“You’re not a monster, you are a werewolf… like me” (Season 4, Episode 4)

Liam is also one of those characters that conquered everybody when he first arrived. He’s first full moon is an episode full of emotion and this moment between he and Scott is one of the most memorable in their alpha and beta relationship.

Malia being the big spoon with Stiles (Season 4, Episode 8)

Personally, I believe that Malia didn’t get enough credit. She was an amazing addition to the show and her relationship with Stiles was full of sweet and funny moments. He was the one that helped her on being used to be a human again and eventually became her anchor. It was endgame in my heart.

Lydia at the Eichen House (Season 5, Episode 1)

The ride Lydia took in Season 5 was special because it showed all the potential that was being kept from her in the previous seasons. She was one of the most important characters of the show and it was time they gave her powers some bigger focus.

Now, let’s hope that all these characters that we love so much come back to the film and we can watch some more iconic moments being created, right?

Julia Queiroz

Casper Libero '23

Campus Correspondent @ Her Campus at Cásper Líbero. Journalism major, Taylor Swift lover and romance reader. Passionate about writing, telling stories and getting to know the world :)