Surviving Our Last 2015 Bimester With Katherine Pierce and #HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Every college year, it doesn’t matter if you are a freshmen, a sophomore, a junior or close to graduating in your senior cap and gown ceremony, students always go through this terrible phase: Octonovember. The never-ending bimester of group projects, test and trying to keep up with your grades, because you have already passed seven months and there is only a little bit left, right? With a small help from your friends, and by friends I mean #HCSurvivalKits and Katherine Pierce from “The Vampire Diaries” you can (possibly) survive! 

First of all, staying awake is a necessity! So trying the 5 hour energy drink can be a true motivational strategy. 

And why not focusing in a new hobbie while bored with studying, it’s both relaxing and glamorous. What about using the Martha Stewart Glitter Glues to add some sparkly details in your room decór. 

And when you feel tired about getting up, going to class and getting dressed, just remember how strong, brave and smart you are with a She’s the First sticker

And when trying to stay away of sweets, during Finals, you can always try a different sweeter. Perhaps, Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener?

If you get a small cold or your immunity is low, you can go for a nice Cold-Eeze, because nothing can let you down.

And finally, when you deliver your final paper and finish your last test, you can put some gorgeous makeup with NYC City Proof 24HR Waterproof Eyeshadow and go out to celebrate.

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.