Nearby Eating: Where You Can Have a Tasty Snack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Tapioteca – The new food option in Top Center. Healthy and unexpensive.

Temakeria & Cia – Great place to eat and have a good. You can pick a regular temaki or go straight to their japonese specials.

Temaki – This temaki, for instance, costs only R$ 17,00 and it is extremelly satisfying.

Pão na Chapa – Every paulista knows there is nothing better than buttered bread and iced chocolate.

Café Creme – Best place on the other side of the Avenue to have a little coffee and a nice lunch, prices are not that cheap though.

Ice-cream Time! For a great ice cream and lots of option, Bacio di Latte is awesome.

Mr Cheney’s cookie. For R$ 5,00 you can have an amazing cookie. My favorite is Triple Chocolate.

And there is even a cookie sandwich :) Have you ever imagined ice-cream in the middle of two cookies? It’s called Cookies’n Cream.

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.