This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

In Brazil and other countries like Germany, Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, Greece, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Peru, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela and Zambia, Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May. So let’s get to know a little bit more about the mother of each Zodiac Sign!

Aries

Aries’ mothers are those that make mistakes trying to hit. They can be very angry and incisive sometimes, but their intuition never fails: she will always warn you about the wrong people before you even imagine they will disappoint you. And when you do, she will be there to. They’re brave and their children feel safe by their side.

Taurus

They’re the personification of having “back pain from carrying the world”. With all their strength and beauty, these moms are very jealous with their kids, who often do not realize how much they are loved. Taurus mothers are also very stubborn and you probably will not win a discussion with them, but will know that you will always have a safe place to come back when things seem difficult.

Geminis

The essence of this Zodiac Sign is the multiplicity, so it is common for these mothers to have more than one child. They will be very inquiete and too talkative, always trying to solve problems with a good conversation, giving you the freedom to talk about everything you want. Geminis moms have also great ideas and are are constantly wanting to learn new things (including the slang spoken by their kids).

Cancer

Cancer is the mother zodiac sign. These women have a very strong connection with their children, who probably will not leave the house soon. They’re typically super protective mothers and they love doing things to please their kids. Cancer moms are also very unstable with their emotions and they can get down when their child chooses to follow their way, being even invasive sometimes.

Leo

Leo moms gave birth but kept shining. They’re very powerful women and as the name suggests, they turn into a wild animal to protect their children. With some arrogant attitudes, these mothers can may seem bossy, which often does not show that they act totally with their heart. Besides that, creativity governs the Leo mommy, that  will always want to do different programs.

Virgo

These mothers are extremely intelligent and organized, which makes them very critical. They know their children like nobody else and can recognize when something is wrong by observing simple attitudes. Although being very dedicated moms, they may seem a little cold as they demonstrate their feelings through attitudes.

Libra

Libra mothers are incomparably loving. If they have more than one child they will be very fair on the division of things and diplomatic in the face of the problems that can happen. The elegance of Venus, planet that governs Libra, will also be very present in the mother’s education of this Zodiac Sign: they will teach their children how to behave at the table or how to dress well, for example. On the other hand they’re too much indecisive…when these moms need to give their children some permission, they probably will answer “ask your dad”.

Scorpio

More than any other Zodiac Sign, these women takes maternity like a mission: they’re in constant transformation from the moment they discovered they were pregnant. Scorpio mothers are very intense and get frustrated when they do not receive the same treatment of their children. Sometimes they can discount their personal problems on their kids, but they will do everything on their power to protect then.

Saggitarius

Sag moms are the most good vibes of the Zodiac.They’re expansive but also very wise, so their advices are certain. Besides that, they love to travel with their kids and embark on great adventures. As freedom is an important thing for these mothers, they will always encourage their children to follow their dreams.

Capricorn

Capricorn mothers are very rational, so they’re always worried about being responsible for raising their children. These moms don’t need to say something no more than once, but, although it charges their children a lot, they love them unconditionally.

Aquarius

Genius is the main characteristic of mothers of this Zodiac Sign. They’re very original in everything they do and will teach their children to appreciate here and now, because home is where are heart is. Aquarius moms may be somewhat self-centered but despite anything, they will always be very worried about the happiness of their children.

Pisces

Mothers of this Zodiac Sign are sensible and kind. They are very thankful for the grace of having kids and so much affectionate with them. Pisces moms may seem a bit untrained but their love it’s like the sea: infinite.

Karolina Pestrin

Casper Libero

Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.