Living the life with Igor Saringer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Meet the one and only Igor Saringer, Cásper Líbero’s famous YouTuber, that currently works at Walt Disney World. 

Name: Igor Saringer Martins

Age: 19

Major: Publicity & Propaganda

Year: 2018

Hometown: São Caetano do Sul

Sign: Virgin

Preference: Girls

Status: Single

HP’s house: Gryffindor

What is your channel’s name? “A vida que levo” (“The life I take”)

How many followers do you have right now? Almost 500.000. 

How do you manage being famous?

I keep letters, notes and gifts in a box, although I never think about myself as a famous person! 

Have you ever been into a comic situation for being famous? I do not consider myself famous; just consider myself someone known in a certain group of people. I have been recognized at the mall, at some events. Once a girl started screaming when she saw me and I didn’t know what to do (lol). 

Do you get offended by some questions or comments from those who watch you?

Yes, sometimes people who have can write and ask things cruely, or often speak because they want to offend. At first I was upset, but today I almost do not care. I have been through this phase. 

Why set up a website in addition to the channel?            

I created the two together, because everything is recorded in more than one place. Also, on YouTube I can only put videos, but in the blog I can write and talk about other issues that a video would not cover. 

Is there some advice for those who are inspired by you and want to have a channel?If you want to do something in life, go and do it, you will be afraid and ashamed, but over time you’ll get used to it. Also, it doesn’t matter what people are talking about you. If you don’t do it, no one will do it for you.

Do you believe that the age count a lot for a YouTuber?                              

Maybe. Now, there are many junior YouTubers, from 7 to 13 years old, and some are very successful. But many are new, I do not think it’s cool because the content ends up being very boring and childish, but everyone has its audience! One day they will grow up and change the type of their videos.  

Is there some kind of sponsorship for your videos?No… sometimes a brand or another sends me some products for me to talk about it, but I don’t make money for it. 

Why Publicity & Propaganda?

I chose P&P because I want to share my YouTube channel with other people. However, I thought about other communication courses because I like TV, cinema… 

What is the best part of Cásper Líbero?

I guess that it would be the classes and the location – I love this fast paced life at Paulista Avenue. 

Tell me more about your amazing work at Disney World! Was the process too hard?

I like to watch vlogs about Disney because I have never been to Orlando. I saw a girl who worked there and I decided to try.

Do you have a favorite Disney character?               

Donald Duck. 

Plans for the future besides working at Disney?  

My dream is to succeed in life (who doesn’t have that dream?). Traveling the world, meeting some countries that I’d love to go

6 random facts:

1- He used to be a model as kid

2- He rather read Disney comics than books (he keeps a shelf with lots and lots of them)

3- He never went to Disney World, until now

4- He worked as volunteer at Vancouver’s Fashion Week

5- He has a natural Harry Potter’s scar

6- He loves blue

Marcela Schiavon

Casper Libero

Petite, loving, determined. Marcela don't have preferences about her career because she likes all areas of Journalism. Sometimes jealous, a little bit angry, very focused. "Eu gosto dela - Projota" is a song that defines her way of living.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.