Future Presenter: Meet Isabella Faria

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Intern at TV Gazeta, Isabella Faria is the girl from Cásper comerciala and one of the creators of Cine Clube Paradiso.

Name: Isabella Faria

Age: 20

Major: Journalism

Year: 2016

Sign: Libra

Status: taken

Preference:  Boys

Interests: cinema, presenting

1 – What do you like most about Cásper?That is a though question. I think the enviroment it is what I like the most about college. Before I got in Cásper, I applied to Universidade de São Paulo (USP) too, because I liked the fact that USP had a big campus and a lot of colleges together. When I was approved here, I was a bit worried about not having a campus. But when I arrived, I realized that Paulista Avenue is my campus, the hole city is. So, that’s what I most like about Cásper: the location, all little undiscovered places from the buiding. I’m studing here for three years and still don’t know everything about Fundação.

2 – You work at Fundação Cásper Líbero too, at TV Gazeta. Which program do you work?I used to work at a program called “Ouça”, that talked about music, but it doesn’t exist anymore. Now I’m working at a TV serie called “Conectados”, it is mostly about internet and related topics. I help with the program’s production and soudtracks. The great majority of songs are picked by me, for example. This project will finish in November and then I will probably be reallocated to another one. Only by the beginning of March that I wil work in a program of long duration, but I still don’t know what it will be.

3 – It sounds nice to work with so many different programs.That’s great. I don’t like very much a monotony. I’m not like this, I like to change more and more everytime. I’m really happy about it.

4 – And now, what is your dream job?My dream job is to be a tv anchor, more in the are of culture or even politics. I don’t like sports that much, but if they put me in this area, I would do it too. My bigger dream is to work in front of the cameras. Behind too, because I love production, but in front it has always being what I wanted.

5 – Besides working at Fundação, you have being involved at Cine Clube Paradiso’s creation. How the idea appeared?The idea appeared at the beggining of 2014. We started to think about it, because we, journalism students, don’t have cinema classes, what I think it is a pity. So, me and a group of friends thought it was time to create Cine Clube Paradiso and organize meetings, just like a cine club. We weren’t the only interested in it. After we got the idea, we talked to Events Center and started to structure a Facebook group, that is still active. Nowadays, the meetings are a bit complicated, because everybody that helped to make this happen is working. Some freshmen are taking care of it now, but we are making plans for Cine Clube Paradiso to come back at full strenght next year, because a lot of people liked the initiative.

19 years old Journalism student at Cásper Líbero, I am passionate about being a reporter. HC Cásper Líbero Campus reporter, I love interviewing, writing about people stories and learning new stuff. Born in São Paulo, I can't imagine living somewhere out of here. Maybe I like the crazyness of this town. 
Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.