Cásper Teams DMs #1: Maxi de Paiva

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Maxi de Paiva – DM (Director of Modality) of the Basketball Team

Age: 21

Major: Public Relations

Grade: Junior

Member of the team since: 2014

What’s your strongest memory with the Team?

Winning JUCA’s last year for sure . The game wasn’t even that hard, but as we lost for the same team the year before on the final on the last minute, we couldn’t believe that we were actually winning until the game was officially. It was crazy, we all cried tons (laughs).

How close are you with your teammates?

I like them a lot (laughs). We are all a big Family, and as the years went by I always make sure the new girls feel welcome in our Family.

In which way being part of the team has changed your academic experience?

I feel very special to be part of a team. You develop really strong friendships and you are always meeting new new people. It’s very fun!

How’s JUCA’s preparation so far? Anything special?

Besides our regular practices on Thursdays, we are also practing on Tuesdays now. And before JUCA we like to make some team reunions, so we can bond and relax.

Predictions for 2016?

The team is looking good this year (laughs). We just beat a team that had never been beated before. The team spirit is very strong, and are hopes are high for this JUCA.

Cásper Líbero University Feminine Basketball Team

Julia Noleto

Casper Libero

Mastering in Radio, Tv and Internet at Faculdade Casper Líbero. Tennis player during the weekends. Passionate about Ideas, with a big love for concerts, Tv series marathons and photoshoots. <3
Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.