Architecture Finds Journalism: Meet Professor Fabio de Paula

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Hey, this week you will get to meet one of the new Journalism professors, Fabio de Paula Assis Junior, who teaches Editorial Design, for sophomores. Before Cásper, Fábio also worked as an assistant editor at Conde Nast and an Executive Editor at Arco Editorial

1. Complete name and graduation?

I am Fabio de Paula Assis Junior and I have a B.A in Archtecture and Urbanism in FAU, University of São Paulo and I have another B.A in Journalism from Cásper Líbero. I have my Masters Inteligent Technologies and Digital Design from TIDD, PUC in São Paulo. 

2. Why did you decide to work at Cásper Líbero as a teacher?

Because Cásper is a national reference in the teaching of Social Communication.

3. What are your expectations for this school year?

Transmit theoretical knowledge, develop practical skills and provide national and international repertoire to students.

4. What are your first impressions after this first month at Cásper?

Students have a very critical mind, they are participative and have great potential to develop brilliant careers in the professional and academic market.

Graduada em Direito, pós graduada em Marketing de Serviços pela Faap/SP, cursando o primeiro ano de jornalismo na Cásper Libero.
Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.