This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

In the last few weeks, everyone has become obsessed with finding out who’s the “impostor”. This is because, ‘Among Us’, an online game, created in 2018, went viral on the internet and quickly entered the routine of many people. Who here hasn’t made a call with friends to play, seen memes on the internet about the colorful characters or even been unfairly accused of being the impostor in the last days? I bet few people. 

For those who don’t know the game, a group of about ten people enters a spaceship with up to three impostors. For the impostors, the goal is to kill everyone. For the crew, the goal is to guess who the impostor is and eject them from the game.  

In the midst of the “fever” of ‘Among Us’, we selected other similar games for those who like the game — and for those who haven’t played yet — to know: 

Project Winter

‘Project Winter’ is a computer game very similar to ‘Among Us’. Instead of getting stuck in a spaceship, in this game the players are in the middle of the snow, with other companions. One of them is the impostor, and the rest must find out as soon as possible to eliminate them.

Secret Neighbor

This game has an objective that’s a bit different from the first in the list. In it, a group of children must enter the basement of a neighbor to rescue a friend. But what they don’t know is that one of their friends is the neighbor in disguise. The players win the game if they manage to enter the gate, while the “impostor” tries to stop them.

Enemy On Board

Like ‘Among Us’, this game also has a galactic theme. In one ship, four participants face another two to find out who the alien assassin is disguised as a human being. While hunting and trying to eliminate each other, all six participants must keep the ship in good condition. ​

——————–

This article was edited by Amanda Oestreich.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!