This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Brazilians’ girls have to struggle with an almost daily problem: the heat. Especially now, at the hottest season of the year.

Beauty and heat are two things very hard to conciliate: makeup tends to melt, and just by doing simple thing such as using a curling or a flat iron you start to sweat, right? The result: you go choose to go out with the same clumsy bun every single day.

Therefore, if you are one of those people who cannot stand using your hair down, and instantly put it up into an ordinary ponytail when the temperature starts to increase, these hair inspirations are great for you!

Tip: try one in each day of the week! By the time that of Christmas and New Year’s Eve arrive, you will be able to enjoy your holidays fresh and stylish!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

Bianca Gomes Costa

Casper Libero '18

21 year old Journalism student at Cásper Líbero and living in São Paulo. Here she is a beauty reporter. Her dream job would be Beauty Editor at Vogue or idealistically, be paid to travel around the world tasting different foods. 
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.