This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Have you ever wondered why mornings are so hard for some people? Starting a new day or week is always better if we have a plan and we are motivated and happy.

Listening to a great Podcast can really boost your mind, confidence and happiness. While you do that, take a few minutes and focus on yourself, try some meditation or just start your day with the latest news.

We’ve put together a list of six podcasts that can help you start your day with a lot more energy, information and good vibes.

TED Radio Hour

Ted Radio Hour it’s a weekly podcast produced by TED and National Public Radio. Each episode is one-hour long and explores different topics, such as happiness, innovations, great ideas and others. Every episode is based on TED talks from amazing speakers.

The Daily Boost

The Daily Boost it’s the perfect podcast for you who wants to start your day motivated but it’s running low on time. With quick episodes, Scott Smith will make sure that you keep focused on your goals in order to achieve happiness. In a ten-minute episode, the host will try to keep your energy levels high and help you start your day in a better way.

Before Breakfast

Before Breakfast it’s a daily podcast that will help you organise your life. Not only at your workplace, but also at home. So, if you are feeling overwhelmed and that you don’t have enough time to do what you want this is a good tip for you. In a quick episode, Laura Vanderkam will give you practical tools to help manage your time and tasks.

The Daily

The Daily it’s The New York Times daily podcast, hosted by Michael Barbaro. This podcast will tell you the news in a different way. Recent news and events are presented in a storytelling style, with different audios and a bit of drama on the format. The episodes are 20-minutes long and it’s a good way to start your day with an interesting and up to date topic.

All in the Mind

All in the Mind is a podcast produced by BBC Radio 4 and talks about behaviour and the connection with the brain. The topic can go from mindfulness to the issues of modern life. So if you want to understand better what’s going on with your mind, check these quick episodes.

TED talks daily

TED talks daily is perfect if you want to know about a huge selection of topics. In a 15-minutes episode you get to know a totally different topic, which is great if you want to learn something new everyday. The themes are so different that you will surely find something interesting for you.

————————————————————

The article above was edited by Thays Avila.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!

I'm a journalist with a lot of passion for podcasts, books and puppies.