This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

I don’t know about you, but when it comes to waking up early and going to college, I’m always late. Nevertheless, when we talk about finals week, all we want is to get ready as soon as it is possible! That is why getting ready fast is crucial. To make it easier, I found some shortcuts to speed things up and be able to do a 5-minute makeup. So here are five products that will definitely make your life easier!

BB CREAM

The interesting thing about BB Cream is that it gives you both cover and hydration at the same time. You can spread with your hands, no brushes needed.                                                                               

POWDER FOUNDATION

If you are looking for a matte effect, a powder foundation is ideal for you. It’s very easy to apply and you don’t need to worry about spreading it perfectly, like you would if you were using a regular foundation.

CREAM EYESHADOW

The greatest thing about eyeshadow cream is that with so little, you get so much more texture than you would with the powder version. All you have to do is use your finger to blend and there it goes: amazing effect with minimal effort!

STICK EYESHADOW

If you need a little more precision to apply your eyeshadow, a stick eyeshadow is the perfect solution! Because of its pencil form, all you have to do is spread over your eyelid to create a smoky eye. So simple, but will seem like you spent hours working on it.

COLORED EYELINER

Are you tired of using the same makeup every single day? All you want to do is innovate and wear something different? Although, the problem is: you know that if you use a blue shadow at 8 am, it won’t work. Perhaps what you don’t realize is that yes, you can use blue in your eyes without looking like you’re in the 80’s. This is the perfect moment for you to start using colored eyeliner. Use it as an eyeliner, on the waterline or outside and under the bottom lashes. Again, a big effect with little effort.

Anna is a 21 year old from Sao Paulo, Brazil, who studies Journalism at Casper Libero University. She’s currently the Editor in Chief of Her Campus CL's Chapter and is pretty obsessed with fashion, beauty and (trashy) reality TV shows. 
Bianca Gomes Costa

Casper Libero '18

21 year old Journalism student at Cásper Líbero and living in São Paulo. Here she is a beauty reporter. Her dream job would be Beauty Editor at Vogue or idealistically, be paid to travel around the world tasting different foods. 
Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.