11 Types of Teachers You Meet in Cásper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

If you study Public Relations, Journalism, Publicity or Radio and TV and look very closely there is always a the same types of professors writing on the board or playing the powerpoint slides. In honor of this Teachers’ Day, how about remembering the types of professors we encounter in Cásper

1. The Energetic Full of Life One

You never saw them on a bad mood or sad, they always come to class smiling and laughing and basically love to teach and to learn.

2. The Overachiever

They are teachers who also own a business or have a high ranked job in a company, manage their family, travel and do a bunch of things that you can never even dream of.

3. The Disorganized

They either lose their line of thought or your graded paper or the entire class attention.

4. The Talkative

Once they start, no one can stop them and if someone has a question, they reply to it very quickly and move on to the monologue.

5. The Highly Demanding with a Reputation

A lot of people do their final exams by the end of each year or retake the class because it is really hard and the professor is demanding with every single detail.

6. The Easy to Pass

You study one time and you got a ten, it is that easy.

7. The Sweetheart

You know they care for you and all other students, they are warm and love their jobs and being helpful.

8. The Mixed Feelings

Either you hate or you love them, there is never an in-between person. This mostly happens when you have a high demanding professor and a very talkative one.

9. The Visionary

They have the best groups projects, best classes and best ideas for the students to enjoy their classes, time in college and also gather work experience.

10. The Pessimist

The market is awful, life is awful, future is awful.

11. The Greatest

Their teachings stay with you forever

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.