This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

In the quarantine period, we always feel bored, because sometimes there’s nothing to do or watch. But here are ten songs that you can play and send the boring away. 

My tip is before you play the song, connect your phone on the TV and shake it out, as Taylor Swift would say!

Hey Ya! – Outkast

It’s a classic, launched in 2003. The video music shows Andre 3000 playing all the instruments and it was compared to The Beatles’ performance at 1964 on The Ed Sullivan Show. Hey Ya! won a Grammy Award to Best Urban Performance. It’s a very lively song!

Watermelon Sugar – Harry Styles

Watermelon Sugar it’s a song by the english singer Harry Styles released last year, for his second album Fine Line. The song video was released on March 18th, on this year. It’s a dance song, so you can put on the maximum volume and dance!

What A Man Gotta Do – Jonas Brothers

The new Jonas Brothers’ song, What a man gotta do, was released in the beginning of this year, on January 17th. It’s impossible not to cheer up listening to this music. 

Balança – WC no BEAT feat. Pedro Sampaio & FP do TremBala

Another music of PE-DRO-SAM-PAI-O! This one was released on January 30th of this year and has a dancing melody like all the others of the DJ. I dare you to stand still in this music.

Summer Days – Martin Garrix feat. Macklemore & Patrick Stump of Fall Out Boy

It’s a song released on April 2019. The music video was released on May 22th, on the same year. If you like to feel electric, you can bet on this one!

Can´t Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) – MACKLEMORE & RYAN LEWIS

Another “classic”, Can´t Hold Us is a song released on 2011 for Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ first album, The Heist. The song received a three platinum certificate by Recording Industry Association of America.

MAMACITA – Black Eyed Peas, Ozuna, J. Rey Soul

It’s a song that was released on April 10, this year. The music is a reggaeton, so you can move your body like there’s no tomorrow.

Sunday Best – Surfaces

This song was released on January 8th, last year. The music video is fun to watch, because shows the two singers transforming a boring office into a party place. This year, the song gained popularity because of the Tik Tok app. 

Good as Hell – Lizzo

The song is recorded by the American rapper Lizzo and released on March 8th, on 2016. This music tell us to feel good as hell no matter what happens, that you can have it all.

BRABA – Luisa Sonza

It was released on March 18th, this year. The music video was released on the same day. Besides the video theme, the music is so good that you can’t stand still and need to dance or sing along. 

—————————————————————–

The article above was edited by Yasmin Altaras.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!

She's 20, survives every morning after a big cup of coffee. Loves pets more than humans and in her free time, she just goes around with a camera, taking pictures of whatever she sees.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.