10 Moments Every Freshman Has in Their First Week at Cásper

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

For almost two months until you knew you were approved in Cásper, you have been thinking about your first week and all the new experiences college will present to you. Your parents may be a little worried, but you are sure things will work out. Skipping the Trote, that may as well have its own post, let’s talk about the true first week.

You finally have a building card to go through the turnstiles and now there is three floors of college open for you to discover.

But then you realize you don’t actually understand the twists and turns in Cásper hallways, that 6th floor is a nightmare and that 5th has its intricansies. Most senior still never understand Cásper’s architecture, so it’s okay!

You get in your classroom and scan the environment for a future friendship, friendly face and a nice (air-conditioned) spot to sit.

You make your first friend and he/she is also socially-awkward about how to deal with this week.

There are several presentations of Cásper Groups and Student Organizations and you figure you might participate in one, because you have lots of free time and they like a nice way to engage in college and meet people.

Being surrounded by all those names, groups and people in Cásper that you had no idea existed – JUCA, CAVH, Lisandra

You scan the hallways and the stairs for cute guys/girls

The need to have a full adventure in Paulista Avenue looking for the perfect coffee

You may hear sometimes very stupid, close-minded or arrogant by either class colleagues, veterans or other people. But, just ignore it.

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.