Warm Thoughts for Your Walk to Class

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

Although we have had a quite moody winter thus far, it looks like more snow and cold temperatures are on their way, which always makes the walk to class that much worse. So, as you lay in your warm bed debating whether the trek to the quad is worth it, think of these images to make your walk warm and fuzzy, and maybe even almost fun….

Go ahead, put pants on. You can do it! (leggings count)

Find an energetic friend like this jubilant pup who will motivate you to go and walk with you, or maybe just a fellow grump who will commiserate with you along the way.

BUNDLE UP. I can give you a million cute animals to spark the warm and fuzzies on the inside, but you gotta do the legwork and put the proper warm clothing on.

Pretend there is a juicy carrot that you really want on the quad. Or maybe just go to Dunkin and save the donut for your destination as a reward! (Warning: consuming donuts before every class could result in serious weight gain, which would also help keep you warm on your walk!)

Okay, you’re outside, the wind hurts your face, you may be crying. SO HERE IS THE CUTEST PIC YET TO HELP YOU BATTLE THE CLE WINTER BLUES. Seriously, how can you not feel all warm and fuzzy looking at this adorable fluffy smiling face??!

Hope this helped! If still struggling through the snow, scroll back up and start smiling all over again!

Pre-Law English and Philosophy Undergrad with a minor in Religious Studies