Her Campus Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

Last week, we recieved Her Campus Survival Kits full of amazing stuff! We tried everything and here’s what a few of our writers had to say about them:

1. Melissa: If you’re like me (and pretty much every collegiette out there), you’re probably pretty self conscious about your bikini body. No matter what the scale or your friends say, it’s pretty nerve wracking to put it all on show for the world to see. Luckily, we’ve had a little help from Yokini Swimwear. Their new bikini bottoms are yoga inspired (good thing yoga is my go-to workout, since it’s deceptively difficult) and instantly slimming and flattering on all body shapes and sizes, while still hugging your curves in all the right ways! It even comes with cute ties for a more tropical vibe, and free lettering, so you can show your school spirit wherever you go. These exciting new bikini bottoms go perfectly with the fresh wax from European Wax Center. I’ve never been waxed before, so it was super scary, but European Wax Center did a great job to keep me calm and relaxed, and gave me the perfect bikini body to match my new bikini bottoms! Thanks for the coupons, Yokini Swimwear and European Wax Center!

2. DudeI live an exhausting life.  Between school, sports, social life, and video games, sleep is not only hard to come by, but difficult to obtain.  Many a times when I do find time to sleep I experience quite the struggle to settle down and rest, resulting in a sluggish and grouchy morning.  One day as I was perusing the box of Her Campus stuff, a bright orange bottle caught my eye.  What was this bottle you ask?  Well, it was a specially formulated, delicious and healthy 35-calorie blend of nutrients like melatonin and magnesium.  The significance?  These beverages brought me a beautiful night of sleep on a consistent basis, and believe me.  I can stop whenever I want to. No, this beverage is not any form of alcoholic beverage, it is a magical drink called Neuro Sleep and just like the Neil Patrick Harris I endorse this drink with every fiber of my being.

3. Maria: I love Chipotle. I mean, so does the majority of this campus, so I was beyond excited to get my free buritto and chips + guacamole last weekend. What’s great about Chipotle is that it’s always fresh, always good, and always filling…I feel good about eating it, knowing that it all comes from sustainable sources yet tastes amazing. Honestly, what’s not to like?

4. Monica: About a month and a half ago, I impulsively decided to dye the ends of my hair an intense auburn color, almost a reddish-brown.  Anyone who has had experience with red dye knows that this color is very difficult to maintain because with every wash the once-vivacious color slowly fades.  I have found a product that has put my fears to rest and has kept my hair color as vibrant as the first time it was applied.  Have no fear world because Biotera Ultra Color Care is here!  This conditioner not only nourishes, but also strengthens your hair with a specifically advanced Tri-Soy Complex.  Give it a try and allow yourselves to be brilliantly surprised by the amount your hair definition will improve.  Though if you decide not to….the more for me!

5. Jeniece: TRESemmé Keratin Smooth is a seven-day treatment and perfect for people who straighten their hair. The smooth shampoo makes your hair smell like you just left the hair salon, and is gentle enough for everyday use as well as color-treated hair. It gently washes your hair, removing impurities and strengthening the hair to withstand heat treatment. The conditioner was fantastic; it eliminated the frizz that my hair typically has, and it felt silkier and tangled less frequently. The heat activated treatment left my hair feeling healthier after straightening it, preventing fly-aways and split-ends. Thank you, TRESemmé for giving me such an awesome product. My hair smells great and looks even better!