Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

Survive Finals at CWRU with our Finals Survival Kit!

College is hard most of the time, especially at CWRU, and especially during finals. It’s easy to get caught up in the academic intensity we’re surrounded with this time of year. Nonethless, it’s extremely important to remember to take care of ourselves and enjoy the little things. So, Her Campus has put a Finals Survival Kit together to make finals a little more bearable.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases

The Zip ID Case makes it easy to get organized! If you’re one of those girls who rummages through her purse every time she needs to pull out her ID or keys, this is for you. Not to mention the adorable Vera Bradley pattern.

Chipotle Giftcards

Don’t forget to take a study break between your papers and review sessions! Whether you get a bowl or a burrito, Chipotle is sure to fill you up and keep you going as you push through your last stretch of the semester!

TRESemme Sea Salt Spray

Whether your hair is natural or wavy, this sea salt spray will revitalize it and add a sheen look your friends are sure to notice! Don’t let finals leave your hair looking dry; rock an effortlessly sexy beach look despite the cold!

Cold-EEZE

It’s cold season — both outside and in your body. Fight off even the first symptoms of a cold with these remedy lozenges.

Michael Kors Scented Tattoos

Check out this sneak-peek of Michael Kors’ new Gold Fragrance Collection with gold tattoos that shimmer on your skin while letting off a radiant MK fragrance. Not even finals can dim your shine!

Temi is a junior English major who loves programming with the University Program Board, competing on the Varsity Track and Field team, and being part of her wonderful sorority. She is a firm believer that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body and language is the most powerful force in the universe.