Campus Cutie: Victoria Bouillon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

The Basics…

Name: Victoria Bouillon

Year: Junior

Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Fl

Extraccuriculars: Shadowing Case by Case, CaseEMS, Case for Sight, volunteering at UH

Sorority: Delta Gamma

Favorite… 

Actress and actor: I don’t really have a favorite actress but my favorite actor is probably Leonardo Dicaprio. Even his bad movies are good!

Restaurant: Cheesecake Factory

Board game:  Taboo

Guilty pleasure: Binge watching Netflix

Pick up line:  Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

Favorite college memory?

It was my first real winter, so my friends thought they would initiate me by having the most intense snowball fight on the football field. It turned into more of just throwing people face first into snow, and one of our friends got so into it that he started chucking ice as big as boulders, and another was shoving snow down my boots when I wasn’t paying attention! It was probably the most fun I’ve had at case. Oh and who can forget the balloon room at the art museum. Great times!

Describe your high school life in one sentence:  I was the cooliest nerd you could ever hope to meet.

Would you rather have Nsync get back together or the backstreet boys? Backstreet boys, duh.

Who has better hair, Beyonce, Emma Watson, or Tom Cruise? No one could ever beat Queen Bey.

A member of the class of 2017 at Case Western Reserve University by way of your not so typical New England boarding school, Jeep Madison is double majoring in communication sciences and english with a minor in political science.  He is a brother of the fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, and a member of the Spartan football team.  A self proclaimed feminist, he feels very strongly about current events surrounding domestic violence and the integration of women into traditionally male social realms.  With so much indecision on what the future holds, Jeep is currently an aspiring trophy husband.