Campus Cutie: Rocky Triggiano

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

The campus cutie this week is Rocky Triggiano.  Rocky is a member of Phi Delta Theta from Lake Zurich, Illinois and a defensive lineman on the Spartan football team.  A talented musician and scholar, Rocky is someone to look out for around campus.  

So what’s you major big guy?

Like a large percentage of the student body, I’m studying engineering.  Mechanical Engineering.

What’s your dream job?  Something to do with mechanical engineering I’m guessing?

Definitely playing in a professional rock and roll band.

What’s your relationship status?

Single, makes the whole rock and roll star dream much more realistic.

Oh yea that’s right, can’t be hanging out with groupies and a girlfriend, do you have any celebrity crushes you’ll be hanging out with when you “make it?”

Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlet Johansson, and Katy Perry.  I love her music.

Favorite genre of music? I’m getting mixed signals with the whole rock and roll mixed with Katy Perry thing.

Rock and roll but I listen to just about everything.

What’s your favorite past time?

Definitely playing football.

Spirit Animal?

Black Lab

Why?

Because it’s a great friend.

And finally, the question we’re all dying to know, what’s your favorite article of clothing?

Got this pair of underwear that doesn’t bind or restrict at all, it’s the only pair I have that’s like that and its super comfy, they’re like red and white.

A member of the class of 2017 at Case Western Reserve University by way of your not so typical New England boarding school, Jeep Madison is double majoring in communication sciences and english with a minor in political science.  He is a brother of the fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, and a member of the Spartan football team.  A self proclaimed feminist, he feels very strongly about current events surrounding domestic violence and the integration of women into traditionally male social realms.  With so much indecision on what the future holds, Jeep is currently an aspiring trophy husband.