Campus Celebrity: Anna Cater

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

This week’s Campus Celeb is Anna Cater. She is a senior here at CWRU, with a double major in Biology and Medical Anthropology. When not busy with many campus organizations, Anna enjoys baking scones, watching Braveheart, and yelling “Winter is coming!!!” at all possible opportunites. Read on to learn more about Anna:

Name: Anna Cater

Age:21

Year: Senior

Majors: Biology and Medical Anthropology

Hometown: Brecksville, OH

Involvement: Delta Gamma Fraternity, Phi Delta Epsilon, Morterboard, Orientation Leader

Favorite Movie: Mean Girls

Favorite Food: Any Lebanese food

Hero/ Role Model: My mother -she immigrated to America with the hopes of creating a better future for her children.

Favorite Thing About CWRU: The squirrels. Except for one. He’s kinda balding and really mean.

Favorite Restaurant in the Cleveland Area: Brasa

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Either Lebanon or Scotland. Lebanon, because my whole family still lives there. Scotland because I studied abroad there and it was amazing.

Things on your Bucket List: Visit Machu Picchu, go on the Lord of the Rings hike in New Zealand, and pet a penguin

If you could have dinner with anyone, who would you choose and why? JK Rowling. No explanation necessary.