Campus Celeb: Zech Medved

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

This edition of Campus Celebrity features Zech Medved from Imperial, Pennsylvania. Just finishing up his first year at Case, Zech is a declared finance major who one day hopes to be an agent or financial advisor for professional athletes (which seems like a high demand occupation since over two thirds of professional athletes go broke). 

HerCampus: So first things first man, are you single?

Zech Medved: Not currently, I’ve been in a relationship for two months so far but it isn’t anything serious.

HC: Oh bummer, well as a Campus Celeb, who are your favorite celebrities?

ZM: I’m a huge fan of comedians, my favorites being Jeff Dunham and Seth Macfarlane.

HC: How about females?

ZM: Well as much as I love my comedians I’d go to quite the lengths to have a shot at Kiera Knightley and her British accent.

HC: What’s your favorite thing to chow down on?

ZM: I love pretty much all food, but nothing can beat a good prime rib.

HC: What are your hobbies?

ZM: Video games and hunting really, obviously I do more of the former here at Case. I normally tool around on NHL or Call Of Duty while I listen to music.

HC: And what is your favorite type of music?

ZM: Like most people it really depends, country while relaxing, and rap or house music for parties or before football games. 

HC: And lastly, your ideal qualities in a date are?

ZM: Well I love me some roses and to be romanced a little bit. I prefer classy over trashy and a strong personality.
A member of the class of 2017 at Case Western Reserve University by way of your not so typical New England boarding school, Jeep Madison is double majoring in communication sciences and english with a minor in political science.  He is a brother of the fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, and a member of the Spartan football team.  A self proclaimed feminist, he feels very strongly about current events surrounding domestic violence and the integration of women into traditionally male social realms.  With so much indecision on what the future holds, Jeep is currently an aspiring trophy husband.