Her Campus Carleton’s 300 Likes Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Carleton chapter.

Craving a #PSL? Her Campus Carleton has got you covered! In honour of reaching 300 likes on our Facebook page, we are giving away not one, not two, but THREE $10 Starbucks giftcards to three random readers. So what do you need to do?

Leave a brief comment on this post about why you want the giftcard with the hashtag #HerCampusCarletonlovescoffee.

That’s it! Easy stuff, right? Good luck collegiettes!

Competition Rules

1. Users must comment on this post with the hashtag to qualify.
  2. Users MUST “like” the Her Campus Carleton Facebook page to qualify.
  3. Only one entry per person.
  4. You will be contacted by Her Campus Carleton if you are one of the lucky winners. The winners of the prizes must respond within 30 days after notification in order to redeem the prize.
  5. There are no cash alternatives or alternative prizes available.
  6. Participating and entering in this promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
  7. Winners agree to publicity and to be named on the Her Campus Carleton Facebook page and/or main homepage upon making a submission.
  8. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
  9. Her Campus Carleton reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, determine does not meet the above criteria.
  10. Her Campus Carleton has the right to change or alter prizes throughout and after the contest.

Competition Closing Date – one week after initial contest posting date to post a comment, and then the winners will be announced. Winners will be selected by random draw. All entries must be submitted by 8 am EST, Sept 20, 2013.

Eligibility – The user must have a Facebook account and must ‘like’ Her Campus Carleton on Facebook to be entered. One Facebook account per person. 

Jasmine Williams is a fourth-year Journalism major, pursuing a minor in Film Studies at Carleton University. An internship at a recently launched online magazine prepared her for her new, exciting role as Campus Correspondent for Carleton University. She is never too far away from her iPhone and in her spare time, you can find her scrolling through various tumblr blogs while listening to Kings of Leon. After university, she hopes to pursue a career in online journalism.