Lindsay Frye

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Campbell chapter.

Name: Lindsay Frye

Graduation Year: 2013

Major: Elementary Education

Hometown: China Grove, NC

HCCU: What qualities do you most admire in the opposite sex?

LF: A heart after God’s own heart

HCCU: What is your favorite movie?

LF: I absolutely love The Lion King! I am a die-hard Disney fan! I also love the movie Amazing Grace.

HCCU:What is your favorite Sunni Skies flavor?

LF: Oh! This is a hard one! It is a three-way tie between oatmeal cookie, peanut butter cup, and mint chocolate chip.

HCCU:Are you family oriented?

LF: Yes! I love my family to the moon and back. I have five sisters, a mom, stepdad, daddy, and stepmom. My family is awesome!

HCCU: What is your spiritual walk like?

LF: I love the Lord, Jesus Christ, with all my heart and soul. Every day is a beautiful adventure with Him. I do not know exactly what is to come, but I do know who I am following. With God as my Father, I live every day in His grace, mercy, and joy. “Yes, Lord, walking in the ways of your laws, we wait eagerly for you, for your name and renown are the desire of our hearts!” Isaiah 26:8

Rudy Thomas is a junior communications studies major with a concentration in public relations at Campbell University. With skills in public relations, organization, and communication, Rudy is ready to take on the world of non-profit work in the field of rescue shelters and women's homes. She will be marrying the love her life in December and cannot wait to serve her Lord and Savior with her future husband. Rudy loves her pink glitter Toms, getting to know everyone, and hanging out with her family and friends.