This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Marina Josiff

Age: 22

Year: 5th

Major: Social Work

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Describe yourself in three words?

Loving, loyal, and strong. 

What do you like most about CSULA?

I love almost everything about CSULA. I like the great majors CSULA has, the wonderful professors and mentors, the Health Center, the Student Union (and their events), the people, and the fact that all these things played a huge part in my memorable college experience.  

What does your daily routine look like? 

Depending on my day my schedule differs. On Mondays I have class in the morning and then I work. Tuesdays and Thursdays I work and then I have evening classes until 10pm. On Wednesdays and Fridays I am at my internship. My daily routine is usually really busy, but whenever I do get some free time I tend to spend it at Starbucks catching my breath or reading/studying. 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years I see myself having my Masters in Social Work as well as having my license. I plan on becoming a Clinical Social Worker and then looking into a Doctorate program in Social Work as well. I can see myself working for the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) or working for a non-profit organization l, working my way up. 

What is your favorite place in the city?

My favorite place in the city would have to be wherever I can shop. 

What is something interesting about you?

I have been belly dancing since I could walk and I speak Arabic. 

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? 

My mother’s grape leaves. 

Biggest turn on and turn off?

Biggest turn on: Affection and sweetness. Biggest turn off: Ugly feet.

Dream big: What is your ultimate goal in life?

My ultimate goal in life is to get married to the love of my life when I am established/successful enough to start a beautiful family and have kids. 

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Barcelona 

If you could listen to one song for the rest for your life what would it be?

Love on top by Beyonce because it makes me very happy. 

Roxana is a Senior at California State University, Los Angeles majoring in Fashion Merchandising and is in process of completing three other certificates: Retailing, Marketing, and Social Media. She is a fashion columnist for the campus newspaper, University Times, and is the former President of the Fashion Association of Design Students. As a fashion enthusiast, she follows countless numbers of blogs and magazines, loves food and cooking, dancing Latin music, and spending time with her family and friends.
Angeline is a dual major in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations at California State University, Los Angeles. Being a Staff Reporter for The University Times, a writing tutor, and a Golden Eagle Radio Talk Show Host for the Her Campus inspired show: "Head Over Heels" are among the many things she is involved with on campus. She dreams of becoming a news reporter someday like Christiane Amanpour or Ann Curry but until then, documents her journalism journey on her blogs, "The Roaring 20's" and "On the Record," which you can find at angelinebernabe.wordpress.com. When she's not busy, she loves to paint, read, eat at all the hip L.A. spots, and try her hand at cooking new dishes.