Get Excited for “Captain America: Civil War”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

A new trailer for the awaited Captain America: Civil War has been released and everyone should be going crazy! The new trailer was aired on Jimmy Kimmel Live November 24, 2015 with the stars Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. In the teaser, we finally get to see who is on team Captain America and who is on Team Iron Man, as well as special appearances of characters we’ve been waiting to see since it was made clear who would be in the film.

On team Cap, we have Captain America, Winter Soldier, The Falcon, Hawkeye, and the Scarlet Witch. On team Tony, we have Black Widow, War Machine, Black Panther (new superhero addition played by Chadwick Boseman), and Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross (you might remember he was in The Incredible Hulk).

Also say hello to some new characters in the Marvel Universe like Black Panther a.k.a. T’Challa, and Martin Freeman (character name is unknown). With this special trailer, Black Panther is seen in action dueling it out with the Winter Soldier and out running him and Captain America. Hopefully we’ll see more of the Blank Panther in the movie because viewers will have to wait until 2018 for his feature film. Although it might have been for a split second, Martin Freeman was seen in the trailer with Steve Rodgers and Sam Wilson. Viewers still don’t know much about his character, what he does or even his name.

Captain America: Civil War premieres May 6, 2016

For all of the special Adele and Marvel fans out in the world here is a special trailer just for you!

Kammile Whitener

Cal State LA '18

Film and Business Enthusiast. Love the best of both worlds. 
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez