Diana Perez aka DJ Ice Cream Adventure

Name: Diana A. Perez        

Age: 24          

Year: Senior

Major: Business Admin: Finance & Law Opt. Real Estate

Relationship status:  Taken

1. What made you decide to attend Cal State Los Angeles?

I chose Cal State LA for a few reasons. They offered the major I was interested in pursuing, Entrepreneurship, but really I came out here for the music scene. I really have enjoyed LA. And it’s not too far from home, Salinas, which is about 5 hours up the coast.

2. What does your daily routine look like?

I try to wake up early. My days are pretty full with my studies and my involvement with a few different organizations: ECCO (the entrepreneurship club on campus), Golden Eagle Radio, and my job as a student ambassador for the Office of Admissions here at CSULA. I definitely keep busy.

3. Where do you see yourself in five years?

I see myself continuing to create new things and pushing for my personal development as an artist and entrepreneur. I see myself as a leader to the many young female entrepreneurs out there.

4. What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

I like humbleness, ambition, and loyalty.  That really defines a keeper.  

5.  Where is your favorite place in the city?

There are a few lovely local paint spots I’ll find myself drawn to out here on the East side of the city, like down Valley or Broadway. Also, I like checking out the river where they shot Grease. It’s quiet and tranquil.

6. What hobbies do you have outside of your major?

DJing & Designing are my top two.

7. Favorite artist? Why?

Graf: Banksy     Why?  Cause he a real dude that disrupts mindsets.

Rap: Casey Veggies Why? Cause he’s chill, humble, and reminds me to be patient.

DJ:  A-Trak Why? Cause he’s a bossman. Won the DMC at age 15.

8. Any pets? What kind and what are their names?

Yes, his name is Chewie. He looks like a mini Doberman, except with a long curly tail.

He’s a Chihuahua Terrier mixed with a Toy Jack Russel. My family back home has the rest of his family. 

9. Something interesting about you?

I like to play with different hair colors.

10. Social media? What are your usernames and on where?

IG : @icecreamadventure

Twitter: @icecrmadventure

FB: ICE CREAM ADVENTURE