This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Chris Reyes

Age: 22

Year: Senior

Major: Kinesiology Option 2 Rehab

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Describe yourself in three words?

Fun, Loving, Caring

What do you like most about CSULA?

I love how close we are to Downtown LA, where we get to eat a variety of diverse food and be nearby hidden gems of the city. I also absolutely love the CSULA University-Student Union Xtreme Fitness Gym—the staff are very accommodating, especially Kevin Viernes; don’t be afraid to ask him to spot you.

What does your daily routine look like? 

Wake Up 5:30AM. When I get to school I’ll sleep in my car until my friend Rey parks next to me and then hang out at the University-Student Union. Then head over to class starts at 9:50AM followed by a good gym session. Later, I hang out/study with my friends until I have to go to work at the Computer Labs.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

In 5 years I see myself as an occupational therapist, living the dream in a big house with my modified Mitsubishi Evo….and hopefully a wife too.

What is your favorite place in the city?

Little Tokyo. It’s a place where my friends and I always hangout together. Whether it is shops or food it is great to explore. My favorite stores to visit around that area are RIF Los Angeles, Illest, and Non Factory Skate Shop. The places I tend to eat at are Spitz (their sangrias are on point), Daikokuya, Mitsuru Café.

What is something interesting about you?

I’m passionate about (am addicted to) buying shoes. To be specific, Nike SB and Jordans. I love to play golf as well, but being a fata** is what I’m best at. Also, if you see a grey Evo parked next to a red BMW M3—you know it’s me and don’t be afraid to say hello!

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? 

Either sushi. I’m obsessed with all you can eat sushi.

Biggest turn on and turn off?

Turn on: Self-Confident. Unafraid. Has a voice of her own. Turn off: Unintelligible. Clueless. Ditzy.

Dream big: What is your ultimate goal in life?

Finish off Bachelor’s Degree. Finish off Master’s Program for Occupational Therapy. Finish off my shoe collection. Finish off modifying my car Mitsubishi Evo.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Irvine, because the environment is spacious, ecofriendly, and relaxed.

If you could listen to one song for the rest for your life what would it be?

Only One by Ariana Grande.

Roxana is a Senior at California State University, Los Angeles majoring in Fashion Merchandising and is in process of completing three other certificates: Retailing, Marketing, and Social Media. She is a fashion columnist for the campus newspaper, University Times, and is the former President of the Fashion Association of Design Students. As a fashion enthusiast, she follows countless numbers of blogs and magazines, loves food and cooking, dancing Latin music, and spending time with her family and friends.
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez