diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Advice Column: Introduction

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Hello, Ladies!!!

I am here to tell you all about the new advice column here at Her Campus Cal State LA! This is an advice column dedicated to you, the CSULA woman; any questions, fears, uncertainty, relationship troubles, and even fashion advice that you need can be obtained here! Life can be difficult (and sometimes it can be down right unbearable), but there is always a silver lining! This advice column is here to remind you of that.

Consider this the yellow brick road to happiness! This is a place for questions of any kind, from, “What’s the best way to study for finals?” to “How can I correctly do my winged liner without wanting to destroy everything?” and even serious questions like, “How do you move on from a broken heart?”  If you are feeling lost and alone this is the place to come! Don’t worry, any questions posted here will be completely anonymous! No names, no problems.

Now you are probably wondering, “Why should I ask questions here? What do you know, you can’t possibly know anything about my life!” It’s true, I know nothing about your life (I mean it’s all anonymous, duuhh). However, I do know a lot when it comes to problems you may be facing like heart break and betrayal, feeling empty and lost, not knowing what to do or who to turn to, and feeling as if there is no way you’ll ever be happy again. I’ve been through it all and I brought myself back from a deep dark place and now I am here dedicating my time to you, so that you will never have to feel alone or lost again. I am here to guide you along on your journey through not only school, but life as well. And on a lighter note, I’ve picked up a few tricks when it comes to makeup and fashion that I have found to be quite handy and very simple to do.

So let’s talk!!!  To submit any questions, inquiries, troubles, or any form of advice you or a friend may have or need, just send me an email at hccalstatela@gmail.com with “ADVICE” in the subject line. Can’t wait to hear from you!!

Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez