Cellphones have become a necessity in all of our lives. It’s a great technological advancement that has been beneficial to us. So many great things have come out of having a cell phone, and some… not so great. Here’s a list of 5 things we all hate when it comes to communicating with cell phones:
1. When people send one-word answers.
2. When someone texts you and then takes 10 years to reply back when you text them back.
3. When someone talks on the phone loudly in public.
4. When someone texts you and says “Call me.”
5. When you and someone else are playing phone tag.