Everything You Need to Survive Fall Quarter Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

The worst week of the quarter is upon us: finals week. It’s hard to believe it has already been 12 weeks since our classes began and now we’re closing in on the end of the quarter! It can be hard to find the silver lining in the stress-filled week of exams, but, don’t worry, collegiettes – we have you covered! Thanks to Her Campus and our sponsors, we have eight amazing products you need to get your hands on to make your finals week a bit better!

Yogi Tea

Almost every college student can agree that caffeine can get us through anything – literally! If you’re needing a little break from coffee, Yogi Tea won’t disappoint! Flavors like the Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy tea bag and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life tea bag will satisfy all of your study break needs, and provide you with an extra boost of healthy energy. Check out how you can win a few teabags from our generous sponsors – and score yourself a $1 off coupon!

Book of the Month Club

Cramming for exams can be exhausting – which is why picking up a book that’s not your textbook can be the perfect way to relax your mind! The Book of the Month website is a “a book nerd’s paradise” and will send a new book every month right to your door. What’s not to love about that!? Plus, use our code HERCAMPUS30 for 30 percent off a 3-month membership, and you’ll get a free tote as a bonus!

Leaders Cosmetics Face Mask 

Everyone knows that over-stressing can lead to annoying break-outs and unhealthy skin. Leaders Cosmetics is the No. 1 seller of sheet masks in the world, and is here to help you have brighter, healthier skin with their masks made of coconut gel containing vitamins B, C and antioxidant Anthocyani. Deciding on just one mask is way too hard of a task, so we have three options that we are giving away here, including the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask and the 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask.

Rimmel London

Applying makeup is usually a step we skip during finals week – but not anymore! Rimmel London has provided us with beauty essentials, like their Scandaleyes Original Mascara ($6.99), Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ($4.59), Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour ($7.49) and Natural Bronzer ($6.29).

The Scandaleyes Original Mascara ($6.99) will give you the volumous lashes you’ve been dreaming of and will last through your entire day of studying in Kennedy Library, then will be easy to remove once you’re ready to close those books and get a few hours of sleep. Pair this mascara with the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ($4.59), and you might even forget you’re just getting ready for a study session before a final!Their Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour ($7.49) was basically made for an entire day spent hitting the books and drinking coffee, because this lip color is not going anywhere! With their seven available shades, you are sure to find one you love.Their Natural Bronzer ($6.29) will help bring you back to those amazing summer days that may feel like a lifetime ago, and they even come in three great shades!

Pure Silk Shave Cream

Look good, feel good – right? Don’t let the stress of exams take you away from shaving, especially if you have a can of Pure Silk’s Shave Cream in Raspberry Mint. This shave cream not only nourishes your legs as you shave, but protects against nicks and cuts – we love it! They are even doing a Love Your Legs Getaway where you and a friend can win an amazing trip to Colorado! Check it out here.

We hope some of these products make your finals week a little less dreary, collegiettes. Don’t forget to check out our Instagram and Facebook pages for details on how you can win these items! 

Taylor Petschl

Cal Poly '18

Taylor Petschl is a Cal Poly SLO alum and is currently attending Boston University for graduate school. She is a former campus correspondent and editorial intern for Her campus!