7 Products to Help You Survive Spring Quarter

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.

With winter quarter wrapping up, we can finally see the light! Or maybe that’s just the sun?? Hello, spring break! The only downside? Spring quarter is just a few weeks away. But, don’t worry, we have all the tools you’ll need to thrive in the sunshine and in the classroom! 

#ActuallySheCan Success Issue

ActuallySheCan is a campaign centered around female empowerment, celebrating young women and their ambitions. Through the use the hashtag #ActuallySheCan, the campaign has created a platform where women can express their goals and discuss female empowerment as a whole. This magazine issue surely will give you the confidence and motivation to slay spring quarter. 

Cystex Tablets

We all know how crazy spring break can get, but luckily Cystex can take care of any post-vacation issues. Cystex is the trusted urinary health brand that has helped millions of women manage the pain and discomfort of urinary tract infections. Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets are the #1 brand of antibacterial protection plus pain relief. For a BOGO coupon on these tablets, visit here.

Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planners, In Bloom Sticker Sheet and Colorful Dual-Tip Markers

Spring quarter brings many distractions with the warm weather, but Erin Condren will help you stay on track with her Deluxe Monthly Planners!  These planners make tasks like note-taking, list-making and scheduling enjoyable. Perfect for any college student, the monthly deluxe planner has all the planning essentials and even includes motivational quotes to get you through all those stressful weeks. You can even decorate with her sticker sheet or dual-tip markers to make all that planning look extra pleasing.

Freeman Beauty Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo

You can head straight from a tanning session at the rec or the beach to class with this dry shampoo! The lightweight, talc-free formula soaks up oils, sweat and products build-up. It will instantly refresh your hair. Water not required just spray, brush and go. 

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion

For anyone who is struggling to get that golden-goddess tan, these are the product for you! The towelettes are a quick and easy way to get the perfect tan, it starts developing in just two hours after application. The tinted self-tanning lotion will give you a deeper tan in seconds and it dries instantly. 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips lipstick

This product is perfect for a quick touch-up during any part of the day. Some of the best spring-time shades are Miranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy. They are all the perfect pop of color to complete your spring fashion. 

Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture never goes out of style and is the best asset to any outfit this spring! Their line includes anything from tracksuits to accessories and handbags. Juicy Couture is the perfect blend of bold and femininity that will transform your wardrope this spring! 

With these products at your side, you’ll be able to get through anything, even spring quarter!! 

Junior at Cal Poly, SLO. Co-Campus Correspondent. Lover of dogs and laughter. Music Enthusiast.