5 Ways to Spice Up Your St. Patrick's Day Outfit

St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner, and that’s very exciting, even if the social gatherings may be limited this year due to the recent outbreak. But, you can still spice up your outfit from home!

Read this piece on how to stay safe and make the most of this fun holiday! 

As for your outfit, though, we’re going to help you find a few accessories to add to your St. Patty’s Day look to differentiate your look from the rest!

1. 3. Green Headband

This one is perfect for those of us that love 90s style! This is a piece you could wear any other day as well, not just for St. Patrick's Day. If you don’t want to spend more money on a nice headband, they have tons of cheap ones on Amazon as well!

2. 5. Festive Gems 

Face gems don’t have to only be for raves! You could use these gems on the sides of your eyes, cheekbones, etc. You can even place them in the part of your hair like Maddy from Euphoria. It’s the perfect chance to get creative and add some sparkle! Go for gold or even rainbow if green isn’t your favorite. 

No matter what you choose, finding things around the house to change up your St. Patty's Day look can be something to do while practicing social distancing. Wishing everyone a safe and healthy St. Patrick's Day!