3 Cute Ways to Wear Your Winter Sweaters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal Poly chapter.
She says: “I’m different. I’m classy and confident enough change up the tightly fitted booty dress that eighty percent of the women are wearing in here.”
Here’s an outifit for a night out on the town! Black leather leggings create an edgy look. Pair them with heels for a date night with Mr. Green Eyes from last night, or an evening out with the girls to rave about how finals are finally over and done with. What happens if you have too many drinks with your girlfriends and wake up unprepared for work? You’ve got this girl! Arrive to the office looking like you’ve conquered the world with your magnificently still curled hair and step up your walk by picking up a pair of sleek flats. 

She says: “Breakfast at Tiffany’s anyone?”
This sophisticated yet girly outfit is perfect for winter dinners with friends or family. The warm maroon sweater assists with the chilly weather. A slimming black high waisted skirt complements your mid-section. The flowiness of this skirt is dreamlike and will wow your New Year’s fling with any swift movement. Additionally, sexy heels are key for amplifying your inner Audrey Hepburn. This is a comfortable, cozy, different and classy look.

She says: “I’m here, I’m cute and I’m ready.”
This is the go-to outfit for college girls. Dark jeans are more slimming for your thighs. Match them with high boots to class it up, a scarf in substitute of a pillow for those 8 a.m. classes and a cute beanie to (literally) top off this warm winter outfit.
Demitria Castanon, otherwise called Demi, aspires to keep encouraging women in spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional growth. She is the founder of Together We Can Make A Difference, a drive that collects toiletries and school supplies for the women and children at the San Luis Obispo Women's Shelter. Demi has a passion for health and wellness. Juicing farmer's market fruits and veggies, running, beach volleyball, trying new things, writing, dinner parties, anything that requires a bikini, loving and laughing with those around her all contribute to making her world go round...as well as the occasional candy apple paired with Netflix. Demi is raised in a Greek family with a strong line of ansectors.  Her idols are her mother and her Noni.  If she were to achieve only one thing in life it would be to "make my family proud of who I am." Her main goal with writing is to inspire, challenge and advise readers in leading an all-around healthy life styles. Follow her on Instagram (http://instagram.com/demicastanon) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/demi.castanon).
Aja Frost

Cal Poly

Aja Frost is a college junior living in San Luis Obispo, California. She is equally addicted to good books and froyo, and considers the combo of the two the best since pb & b (peanut butter and banana.) Aja has been published on the Huffington Post, USA Today College, Newsweek, The Daily Muse, xoJane, and Bustle, among other publications. Follow her on Twitter: @ajavuu