etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Week Before Spring Break, As Told by Disney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Whether you plan to spend spring break on a beach, on a service trip or just chilling at home, there’s no doubt that it’s a week we are all looking forward to. However, the week leading up to it holds so much anticipation, it can feel like it’s dragging on forever.

Monday

Your alarm goes off, interrupting your dreams of sunbathing and being able to lay around without a care in the world. You don’t want to wake up, but you drag yourself out of bed and go to class. This is going to be a long week.

Tuesday

Your professors all decide that this is the best time to give you three essays to write and six tests to study for, all due by the end of the week. You spend half the day in the library and you feel like you’re drowning in work. At least once you survive all the homework you’re free for a whole week.

Wednesday

The week is halfway over! You’ve made it this far and you couldn’t be more excited about it. However there’s still the matter of that homework. You finish it up and are feeling much less stressed and much more carefree.

Thursday

Your homework and tests are done, now it’s time to pack to go home. You get out your duffel bag, put in some laundry and get to work. You’re so ready for this break.

Friday

The week is finally over and it’s time to go home. You pack all your stuff into your car and drive off of campus, ready to have a great week.

Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.