HC Finals Survival Kit As Told By Lizzie McGuire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

We’re coming down to the wire on the fall semester and all we can really think about is winter break–so close and yet so far. There are only a few days separating you from returning home and finally getting some well-deserved rest and relaxation.

Not only are we super excited for the holidays to arrive, but also the new year! Can you believe that 2016 is less than 20 days away? Thanks to Her Campus’ Finals Survival Kits #SquadGifts, we are ready to take on the new year, both in style and self-improvement.

You’re bound to be invited to a few holiday/New Year’s parties and who doesn’t want to be the belle of the ball? You’ve got your lacy black dress, strappy heels and perfect shade of lipstick.

This year, kick your style up a notch with metallic, scented temporary tattoos from Michael Kors. You’ll sparkle and shine like the sun!

Outfits may be hard to come by but even the smallest accessory can turn your fashion woes into a win. Vera Bradley zip ID cases have you covered.

Not only are they fashionable, but they will keep you super organized, which is something that  we could all agree Lizzie McGuire could have used a little more of in her life.

When the party’s done, you can also count on the Vera Bradley throw blanket to keep you warm and cozy. It’s super soft and perfect for curling up on the couch, binge-watching Netflix. Or, you know, taking a nap or two…

For those times when you’re a little nostalgic for warmer days (like the ones we’re having now), TRESemmé has got your back. Their Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray will give you those tousled, beachy waves that you’ve gone far too long without.

As far as New Year’s resolutions go, what even is dieting?

It becomes even harder to focus on dieting goals when Chipotle exists. Luckily, their food is made with non-GMO ingredients, local produce and is super delicious, which can make you feel better about eating those burritos covered in sour cream and guac.

We can’t guarantee that an Italian boy will buy you Chipotle but we’re pretty sure that even Kate Sanders would approve of indulging in these carbs.

A resolution that we can all get on board with is super easy to pick up. Ustocktrade’s Collegiette Guide to Stock Trading gives an overview of the ins and outs of stock trading, including reasons that every collegiette should consider buying stocks.

It’s never too late to become financially savvy!

Be sure to tweet us what your resolution is for the new year!

Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.