Campus Cutie Mr. & Miss Cabrini Edition: Dan Luner ’16

Name: Dan Luner

Year: Senior

Major: Communication

Hometown: Drexel Hill, Pa

Activities: President of Roller Hockey Team, Commuter Engagement Intern in SEaL, Orientation Leader, Classroom Coach, Retreat Leader, Student Ambassador, Cavs Care Mentor and Freelance Photographer

Relationship status: Single

Who nominated you? Campus Ministry
Favorites:

Color: Green

Animal: Fox

Food: Pulled Pork

MovieRemember The Titans

Place on campus: Any end of a hallway lounge in Iadarola

What three words would you use to describe yourself?

Responsible, motivated, entertaining

What would you say has been your proudest moment so far as a Cabrini student?

Hmm... I'd have to say getting selected to be the Photo Editor of the Loquitur as a a sophomore. Being selected and putting in the work the following year was just a really big learning experience from day one until the end of the academic year.

How did it feel being nominated for Mr. Cabrini?

Definitely felt pretty cool. I was nominated last year as well but ended up dropping out for personal reasons, but after getting nominated again this year I knew that it was definitely the right time to go for it.

How would you describe your ideal date?

Nothing too intense. Although I do like going out on dates, nothing beats the simple things like Chinese food and a movie night.

Who inspires you and why?

John F. Kennedy because he spent such a short time living in this world, but in that time he made such a huge impact on it.

What is one thing you hope to accomplish before graduating?

I would love to win another title with the roller hockey team. The feeling of being a champion was so unreal and all the hard work/long nights definitely paid off. It would definitely be awesome if that were to happen again.

What do you hope to be doing after graduation?

After graduation, I hope to work in public relations in the Philly theatre industry and spend my free time giving back by coaching hockey to youth in the area.
Passionate about passion, Dominique wishes she lived in a romantic comedy. Romance novels consume her time off. Carrie Bradshaw is her idol. Being a former cast member for the Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, Walt Disney quotes make her cry. Dominique believes you can do anything you put your mind to with perseverance, ambition, and a little pixie dust. Dominique hopes to pursue a career in broadcast journalism one day someplace warm. Junk food junkie and Taco Bell enthusiast. Dominique is the captain of her dance team at Cabrini college, news anchor at LOQation News, assistant Lifestyles editor at the Loquitur, and an on air DJ at WYBF.