clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Andrew Welsh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

Name: Andrew Welsh

Major: Exercise Science and Health Promotion

Year: Senior

Hometown: Havertown, Pennsylvania

Relationship Status: Taken

Favorites:

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Food: Reese’s peanut butter cup

Favorite Movie: The Hurt Locker

Favorite TV show: Family Guy

Favorite Place on Campus: Outside by Jazzman’s Cafe

What are some of your favorite activities?

“I love to play soccer, intern at Nemours duPont Hospital for Children and hang out with my loving girlfriend, friends and family.”

What do you wish you were more involved in?

“I would have been more involved in the exercise science club earlier on so when I became president I would have [had] more of an idea of how to manage the club.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

“I see myself in a cozy home with my wife and kids while I use my PhD to help children who are struggling with obesity.”

What is your ideal date night? 

“My ideal date night is Netflix and chill with drinks and plenty of food.” 

What is your favorite thing to do with friends?

“My favorite thing to do with friends is to hangout and play FIFA.” 

What is something you want to do before you leave Cabrini?

I really want to relax on the patio atop Iadarola before I leave Cabrini.

What is the best piece of advice you were ever given?

“The best advice I’ve been given was to never give up. This has helped me in every aspect of my life.”

Alexa is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication. When she is not defending her north jersey roots, she is a co anchoring for the Cabrini Lifestyles show. She is very outgoing and loves spending time with family and friends. She hopes to one day work in the marketing or public relations field. Nordstrom obsessed. Avid mermaid believer.
Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.