5 Things Graduating Seniors Are Starting To Realize

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cabrini chapter.

With less than 100 days left until graduation, seniors are feeling some type of way while realizing that their undergraduate career is coming to an end. Here are a few things us seniors have realized.

1. No more staying out super late during the week

Pretty soon it will no longer be acceptable to stay out until 3 a.m. on a Thursday because, well, you’ll have to go to work the next day.

2. Less than 100 days left of no responsibility

After graduating, we will have real responsibilities other than getting that paper in by midnight. We will soon have bills and work responsibilities to juggle.

3. Your friends aren’t going to live nearby

No more living down the road, right next to or even in the same room as all of your friends.

4. You feel obligated to have your life together

After graduating college, whether it be graduate school or having a full time job, you now feel obligated to do something that makes you look like you have your life together instead of living with your parents and still having no money.

5. You realize you will never have this experience again

Nothing can ever replace those four great years you’ve had at Cabrini. From all of the friendships you’ve made and all of the memories created, you realize you’ll miss more than just the people.

To the class of 2016, enjoy these last few months. The experience may end but the friendships and memories made will always stay with you.

Alexa is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication. When she is not defending her north jersey roots, she is a co anchoring for the Cabrini Lifestyles show. She is very outgoing and loves spending time with family and friends. She hopes to one day work in the marketing or public relations field. Nordstrom obsessed. Avid mermaid believer.
Erica is a senior at Cabrini College, majoring in communication with a minor in Spanish and is a Campus Correspondent of Her Campus' Cabrini chapter. She loves writing and hopes to make a career of it one day. Despite being a commuter, you can most often find her in her second home: the newsroom. In her free time, you can find her catching up on the latest episode of "Pretty Little Liars" or "The Bachelor," writing about trending and entertainment topics, as well as obsessing over the latest news from Imagine Dragons.