This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie, Morgan Heinly, is the definition of a boy to bring home to mom and dad. As I sit down with Morgan in his new apartment on Meeting Street, he is casual and cool, ready to talk, game for any question. He is wearing a salmon colored pair of shorts, a bright graphic tee and a pair of vans.  He is extremely clean cut and well put together, as if he had just walked out of a magazine campaign. Throughout the interview, he is relaxed and open, giving off an easy-going, go with the flow vibe. Morgan is a senior, studying Business Administration. He grew up in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, in a house full of siblings with two loving parents.  On a sunny day after class, you can find Morgan throwing the football around in Marion Square, working out in the gym, walking around town jamming to Justin Timberlake, or playing pool with his boys.

HC: If you could describe your time here at CofC in one word, what would it be? 

Heinly: Exciting. There is always something to do here.

So, you’re a Business Administration major? What made you choose that field of study?

I picked this field because I one day want to own my own business, and hopefully my education here will help me do that.

Tell me about your family. How would you describe your childhood?

Well, I have a twin brother who goes to Virginia Tech, a younger brother who goes to Coastal Carolina, and a sister who is a junior in high school. My childhood was great. We traveled a lot for sports teams and were always hanging out with a lot of friends.

When you go home, what is the one thing you ask your mom to cook?

Banana Cream Pie.

Describe your perfect girl. What is she like?

My perfect girl is one who is obviously cute and carries herself well. She has to be fun and love to laugh.

Okay, question of the century. Blondes or Brunettes? Why? 

Brunettes, definitely. I can’t say why, it’s just my preference.

Did you play any sports growing up? 

Yeah, I played soccer, football, hockey, and golf. I think playing sports is extremely important from a social standpoint. Playing sports also instills work ethic and competitiveness, which can be used to bolster anything you do.

Where do you see yourself in ten years? 

Hopefully, I will be working a good job or own my own business, whether it be here in Charleston, or back home in PA.

How would you describe your style? 

A little bit preppy but not too flamboyant. For shoes, either Nike or casual loafers.

Okay, last question. If you could be any celebrity, who would you be and why?

I would be Christiano Ronaldo. That guy has got the whole package.

She had a cocktail in her hand and confetti in her hair.
Camilla States is a member of the class of 2015 at The College of Charleston.  She hails from the seaside town of Gloucester, Massachusetts, where she enjoys spending her summers on both land and sea.  A Communications major also pursuing a minor in Political Science, Camilla aspires for a future career in broadcast or print journalism. She is also studying Modern Standard Arabic, with hopes of one day becoming proficient in the language. From a young age, Camilla has held a fascination for world geography and foreign cultures.  She hopes to someday traverse the world, from New England to New Zealand and everywhere in between.