Amanda Guido ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

Name: Amanda GuidoHometown: Pawling, NYMajor: Double in Marking and Hospitality & Tourism Management with a minor in Studio Art.

Activities on campus:

• Sigma Kappa
  • Student Alumni Association
  • Spoon University

Favorite Movie:Monsters Inc. I’m a child at heart.

Clothing item you couldn’t live without:My Tieks because they are so comfy to walk in and they match everything.

Favorite food:My grandma’s homemade cavatelli (handmade pasta with homemade sauce and every kind of cheese available). 

Interests: photography, crafting, calligraphy, marine biology, traveling, shopping, flowers, and keeping organized.

Favorite Quote: “Start each day like it’s your birthday.” –Kate Spade

Where can you be found on campus: Probably at my favorite little French café right off of King called Cristophe’s. Or shopping on King.

Ideal date: I want a guy to take me to the aquarium and then out for dinner. Then walking on the Battery is always fun.

Where do you see myself senior year: I will hopefully be looking for my dream job out there somewhere. I hope to have an internship downtown as well.

Dream Job: I want to be a marketing manager for a large company in New York City. Going back to my roots!

Madeleine Sanders is currently a sophmore at the College of Charleston. She is an Arts Management major and in her free time can be found looking at pictures of puppies or spending hours in Sephora. Besides being involved with Her Campus, Madeleine is also a part of Phi Mu. She can't wait to see what college has in store for her and to help other collegiettes with their college experience as well.