4 Very Real reactions to the Craziness that is the VMA’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C of C chapter.

We all love a good award show. Our favorite celebrities come together in one place. There’s a red carpet, everyone is all dressed up. But the best thing is all the craziness that transpires. A good award show causes it’s audience to have a range of reactions while watching. This year’s VMA’s definitely did that. In case you missed it, here are some of the biggest reactions during the VMA’s this year…

1) Miley when Nicki Minaj called her out about what she said regarding the Taylor-Nicki debacle in the New York Times

2) Justin Bieber about his return to the VMA stage

3) Taylor to Kanye’s speech and Presidential announcement

4) The entire planet to Miley’s performance and release of her new surprise album

Caroline is a Junior Communication Major at the College of Charleston. She keeps herself busy with her duties as a member of the Executive Committee of Phi Mu, the Charleston 40 Tour Guide Association, and Netflix. She spends her days traipsing through the cobblestone streets of Charleston to the musical stylings of Taylor Swift, aspiring to be more like Beyoncé, and leaving a little sparkle wherever she goes...