This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at C Mich chapter.

With the holiday season in full swing, we’re supposed to take the time to appreciate our families and all they have given us. This thanksgiving, I’m thankful for my oldest sister who let me come work with her for a few days to get some extra money. As the youngest of 3 girls, I used to hate wearing only hand-me-downs and always being seen as the little kid. However, inspired by my sister’s generosity, and my everlasting poverty, I have compiled a list of why being the youngest sister is actually the best.

Everyone pays for you!!!!

Okay, I promise this whole list is not about money, BUT being the youngest sister means that by the time you hit 20, your older sisters have real life big-girl jobs with big-girl salaries. You might be the only one with your life not together, but at least you didn’t have to buy your own popcorn at the movies #score.

You have not 1, not 2, but 3 moms

This one used to drive me nuts a little bit when I was 16 and there were 3 separate women that wanted to know where I was going and when I would be home. As I’ve gotten older though, I have come to appreciate that there are always people looking out for me and cheering me on.

Your sisters have boat-loads of advice

Taking a hard class at school?? Your sister took that 3 years ago and still has her notes from it. Falling hard for some trashbag of a boy??? Your sister got her heart broken by Chad from Sigma Apple Pie last year and has some words of wisdom for you.

You have built-in BFF’S

As much as you have your ups and downs with your family, there is no one that is able to understand you quite like your sisters. They share your sense of humor, your childhood, and they have literally been there for everything to ever happen to you. So, embrace it and tell your sistas that you love ’em.